SHBC Insulin Cooler Travel Case for Diabetics Organize Medication Insulated Cooling Bag with 2 Ice Packs
SHBC’s medium insulin cooler case can easily hold your insulin pen, refill, insulin bottle, and other related items. When opened, there is a detachable liner to reveal three pockets and there’s an expanding space behind it (you can configure your items at will), two gel ice packs and two mesh bags. When closed, the carrying case measures 8.2 by 3.7 by 1.7 inches.
SHBC Insulin Cooler Case Features:
- Compact Size – 8.2 x 3.7 x 1.7 inches. The medical wallet is made of Eva material 1680D nylon, that is light-weight. Easily fits into a backpack without taking up a whole lot of space. This portable case is the perfect choice for travel.
- Good Insulation – The inside of the case features high-quality aluminum foil lining and organizer with a pearl cotton insulation layer, not only does it have better insulation effect but also provides insulation against the cold of winter.
- Insulation Upgrade – The newly upgraded gel ice pack are more durable than the previous generation of brine filled ice packs, which can be reused thousands of times. It is ideal for maintaining the room temperature for medication if cooling isn’t required.
- Convenient Organizer – Contains all medical supplies in one place, pocket, syringe, paper towel, consumables, or other simple accessories to keep all your things in a safe environment.
- How to Use – Put the 2 pieces ice packs in the Freezer for more than 8 to 10 hours before using the insulin bag outside. Then put your insulin pen, refill(s), or insulin needles into the designated areas of the bag.
- 1 * Insulin EVA case
- 1 * Interlayer organizer
- 2 * Ice packs
- Material: 1680D nylon + EVA
- Size: 8.2 x 3.7 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 12.7 ounces.
- Color: Black