Hollister Adapt Paste 2 oz
Hollister Adapt Paste is one of the most used Ostomy accessories. This single 2 oz. paste works as a caulk and fills the skin crevices. It contains a low amount of alcohol, which minimizes any stinging and makes it easier to use. This soft squeeze tube makes it quite handy and it can be pressed all the way to the end for that last drop. For skin barriers, not only does the Hollister Adapt paste provide a perfect fit but it also improves the surface.
Hollister Adapt Skin Barrier Paste Features:
- The paste tube can be emptied down to the last drop
- Low-alcohol content to minimize stinging
- Use to caulk and fill skin crevices to improve the fit of a skin barrier
- Use to fill or caulk uneven skin contours near the stoma to create a flatter surface
- Use to prevent ostomy drainage from getting under the pouch seal
How to use Adapt Skin Barrier Paste:
1. Wash and dry your skin thoroughly.
2. Apply a small bead of Adapt Stoma Paste at the inner edge of the skin barrier – next to the opening where the stoma will be (Figure 1). You may let it sit while you remove your used pouch and clean and dry your skin.
3. Apply additional Adapt Ostomy Paste to uneven areas near the stoma if needed.
4. Apply your ostomy pouch as usual.
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Brand: Adapt
- Product Number: 79300
- Quantity: Each (2 oz.)
- Application: Filler Around Ostomy Barrier
- Paste Color: Brown