Hollister Adjustable Ostomy Belt – Large, 1ct
The Hollister ostomy belt attaches securely to an ostomy pouch to hold the pouch firmly in place. The belt attaches easily to the pouch belt adapter. The belt is made of high quality elastic material and is washable; wide belt is soft and comfortable & prevents rolling. Each belt is continuously adjustable and fits all sizes.
Hollister Adapt Ostomy Belt Features:
- Attaches securely to an ostomy pouch to hold the pouch firmly in place. Belt attaches easily to the pouch belt adapter.
- High quality elastic material is washable; wide belt is soft and comfortable and prevents rolling.
- Each belt is continuously adjustable
Hollister Adjustable Ostomy Belt Specifications:
|Length||34 in – 65 in|
The belt should be snug but not too tight, as this can cause pressure areas
Tips For Using Hollister’s Adapt Ostomy Appliance Belt
- With the belt attached, you should be able to comfortably slide two fingers between the belt and your skin
- If the belt “rides up” to your natural waistline, reposition as necessary
How To Use the Adapt Ostomy Belt
- Attach belt to one belt loop with the belt tab facing away fromyour skin.
- Pull belt and ensuretab is engaged in thelocked position.
- Wrap the belt around the back of your waist, so that it is about 1-1/2 to 2 inches (3.8 – 5 cm) away from the next belt loop when unstretched.
- Adjust the length of the belt if needed.
- Stretch the belt andattach it to the remaining belt loop, with the belt tab facing away from your skin.
- Again, pull the belt and ensure tab is engaged in the locked position.
- Wear the belt in line with the belt loop positions.
An Ostomy Belt Can Be Used To Help:
- Enhance pouchingsystem adhesion
- Provide a sense of security during regularwear or during activities
- Establish morepredictable pouchingsystem wear times
- Enhance the convexityof a convex barrier