**CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE ALCOHOL PREP PADS**
Kendall Curity Alcohol Prep Pads – 200ct
The Kendall 5150 Curity Alcohol Prep Pads are a single-use, medium 2-ply pad for skin preparation. These pads are saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol to help reduce bacteria counts of the skin prior to injection. These Kendall alcohol pads are made with a non-woven sponge which are individually wrapped in foil sealed package to prevent any dryness. 200 pads per box.
Many people may think that an alcohol prep that is saturated with isopropyl alcohol does not do much, but it does. One of the most important things before injecting an insulin needle, or iv catheter needle into the skin is to disinfect the injection site. Millions of different types of bacteria sit on the skin at any giving moment of the day. By using an antiseptic pad like the Curity alcohol prep pad for skin, preparation can help reduce the bacteria counts by approximately 82-91% and also help prevent any infections at the injection site.
Curity Alcohol Prep Pads Features:
- Low Cost: Provides an alternative to the premium WEBCOL prep pads
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol: Helps prepare the testing site for insertion or incision
- Two ply sponge: Enhances surface friction for cleansing and disinfecting
- Airtight Sealed, Poly-lined Foil Pouches: Minimizes the amount of dry pads
Curity 5150 Alcohol Prep Specs:
- Non-woven sponge padAlcohol Preps
- 2-Ply thickness
- Single-Use, disposable
- Individually packaged
- Medium size