Bayer Contour Test Strips
The Bayer Contour test strips are easy to use. The strips are made from plastic and coated with 1 layer of enzymes. These enzymes can either be glucose oxidase or glucose dehydrogenase. Once a drop of blood is placed on the end of the glucose test strip, insert the strip into the glucose monitoring system. The monitoring system will then send these electric currents, if you will, through the strip which will then enable it to read the exact sugar level in the blood tested.
Other Contour Test Strip Quantities:
- Contour Test Strips 100ct
- Contour Test Strips 200ct
Contour Test Strips Compatibility:
- Bayer Contour Glucose Meter
- Bayer Microlet Lancets
- Contour Control Solution
Contour Glucose Test Strips
- No Coding technology self-codes when the strip is inserted, eliminating inaccurate readings due to user miscoding.
- Fast 5-second countdown
- Unaffected by maltose, galactose, and oxygen
- Automatic correction for common interfering substances such as acetaminophen, ascorbic acid and hematocrit
- Sip-in Sampling automatically draws blood into the test chamber
- Small 0.6 micro liter blood samples