BARDIA Silicone Elastomer Coated 2-Way Foley
Bard Bardia Latex Foley Catheters are rigid latex catheters that are coated in a silicone elastic polymer that serves as a hydrophobic material that rejects moisture, which reduces irritation to the urethra, plus the coating maximizes stiffness without compromising flexibility. These Latex Foley Silicone Catheters are made with 2 way design and opposing eyes for drainage. Bardia coated latex is a rigid latex material that is made with Bard latex standards. Latex Foley Catheters are engineered to cause less irritation than other latex products. Indwelling Urinary Catheters are sterile and designed for single use. These Silicone Elastomer Catheters come in an easy to use, peel apart packaging, so that the catheter stays sterile until the package is opened.
2-Way Foley Catheter Features:
- Reduces urethral irritation
- Rigid latex is easier to insert
- Easy to use, peel open packaging
Latex Foley Catheter Specifications:
- Latex Foley catheter product numbers: 123512A, 123514A, 123516A, 123518A, 123520A, 123522A, 123524A, 123526A, 123528A, 123530A, 123612A, 123614A, 123616A, 123618A, 123620A, 123622A, 123624A, 123626A, 123628A, 123630A
- Material: silicone elastomer coated latex.
- Two opposing drainage eyes.
- Single use
*This item does not qualify for free shipping