Accu-Chek Guide Glucose Meter
The Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Meter doesn’t require any coding! Accu-Chek is known for their accuracy, consistency & quick results! The Accu-Chek Guide glucose meter features a strip ejector and a port light. So now you have a more sanitary option of disposing your strips and testing in low light places or situations such as nighttime. It also features a smart phone app that connects your phone and your test results. So no more having to write down notes or worrying about having a pen and paper nearby because now your results go where you go.
Accu-Chek Guide Glucose Meter Compatibility:
Accu-Chek Guide Meter Benefits and Features:
- Simple to take just one strip – spill-resistant SmartPack vial lets you take one and spill none
- Simple to use the entire end – place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end of the test strip, instead of on a tiny spot
- Simple to see, day or night – strip port light for testing in daytime, nighttime or anytime
- Simple to log results without a paper logbook – automatically logs results right to an app on your smartphone
- Simple to dispose of used test strips – push-button strip ejector means you don’t have to touch used strips
- Simple to be more accurate – delivers advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Proven Ease of Use
- 97% of patients agreed the meter was easy to use
- 88% of patients agreed it was easier to remove a strip compared to standard round vial
- 93% of patients found it easier and faster to correctly place a small amount of blood on the end of the strip