Scotchcast Soft Cast Casting Tape by 3M
3M Healthcare Scotchcast Soft Cast Casting Tape is unique in that it enables the construction of a flexible, soft cast that allows for mobility. The soft, pliable cast edges improve patient comfort and can be used in combination with rigid fiberglass splints as soft edges to provide additional comfort.
3M Scotchcast Soft Cast Casting Tape Features:
- Flexible, soft cast allows for mobility
- The soft, pliable cast edges improve patient comfort
- Can be used in combination with rigid fiberglass splints, as soft edges provide additional comfort.
A fiberglass casting tape that does not set to a completely rigid state, but remains flexible and soft even when it is completely cured.
- Sports Medicine: thumb, wrist and ankle sprains
- Pediatric Orthopedics: serial casting for club foot treatment
- General Orthopedics: secondary casting, hybrid casting, corsets
- Occupational Therapy: removable splints